The Branch of Vietnam Research Institute of Electronics, Informatics and Automation in Ho-Chi_minh City is itself a research body that belongs directly to VIELINA. However, the branch is a legal entity on its own according to State regulations.
* Under the allocation by VIELINA head quarters of various level research projects.
* Develop its own R&D projects that have high market potential at the southern part of Vietnam.
* Participate in education and training for engineers in the field of Electronics, Informatics and Automation.
* Installation and Commissioning of high technology research outcomes for regional industry.
* R&D product marketing, technology transfer co-ordination, join-venture, research activities connection and application development of VIELINA to regional institutions and international businesses.
* Realization of beta test and first series production as the outcomes of research projects.
* Small-scale manufacturing to establish the basis for the mass production.
* Provide services of maintenance, repair, customer care, consultancy for the devices and systems made by VIELINA
Address: 169, Vo Van Ngan str., Linh Chieu comm., Thu Duc dist., Ho-Chi-Minh City
Tel: (+84-8) 3722 0066, Fax: (+84-8) 3897 8293
Contact person: Mr. Le Quoc Ha, Managing Director of the Branch